22designs updates the HammerHead
For years the 22designs HammerHead was the hallmark of telemark bindings, now the Vice provides the same power as the hammerhead while utilizing many of the same parts as the Axl. This way 22designs is able to offer the same awesome performance as the Axl without a tour mode for a seriously compelling price.
A beefy 6-hole mounting pattern virtually guarantees that there will be no pull-outs despite the relatively stiff springs. Three easily adjustable cable guide positions change how active the binding feels. However, each of the three positions is relatively stiff; in the least active position the Vice provides similar tension to Black Diamond 01 bindings with rid stiff cartridges. Paired with a 4 buckle boot, the Vice delivers enough control and confidence for any terrain.
Features & Benefits • Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toe piece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
• Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
• Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
• Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
• Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
• Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
• Size Small for Mondo 25 and under, Large for 25.5 and up.
• 2 Year Warranty.
• Made in the USA.