The Procline Carbon may be the first true ski mountaineering boot, with carbon fiber ski performance and unrivalled climbing agility. The latter is enabled with a cuff that splits vertically while in walk mode, an innovation that offers 12° of lateral articulation. The boot is also truly sealed from the elements with a rugged, waterproof gaiter. Slip on the Procline and try not to slip off your favorite mountain.
- Cuff is made of carbon fiber with over-injected Grilamid to achieve lightweight stiffness.
- Rotating cuff allows 360® of articulation by way of a vertical split in the carbon cuff.
- Hybrid Closure System enables climbing freedom and switches easily into ski mode.
- PVC coated nylon power strap offers exception pressure distribution with dynamic flex.
- Cam lock adjustment on the power strap is micro-adjustable with just a tug, no Velcro.
- Inserts are certified by Dynafit to ensure the critical boot-to-binding interface.
- High-density CORDURA® gaiter is puncture resistant and reinforced in abrasion zones.
- Gaiter is integrated into the shell for complete, waterproof and snowproof protection.
- Lightweight-yet-strong 6060 aluminum upper buckle secures the cuff around your calf.
- Optimal Fit lower buckle ratchets around a cable to hold your foot from multiple directions.
- Upper buckle lies flush on the boot to prevent opening and help fit under tight pants.
- Vibram® sole is optimized for climbing with a special tread pattern for rock moves.
- Rubber toe cap further improves grip in tight spots and adds to the life of the plastic.
- Choose from two liners: Support for warmer ski performance, Lite for optimized climbing.
|Weight -> ounces||1190g [27.5]|
|Weight (pair)||2380g [27.5]|
|Boot Sole Length|
|Cuff Rotation||75° fore/aft, 35° lateral|
|Materials||Grilamid shell, Carbon cuff|
|Liner||Thermoformable EVA, Lite or Support|
|Sole||Vibram sole and toecap|