On area GORE-TEX® waterproof pants have light, warm Coreloft™ synthetic insulation and a low profile design for streamlined performance on colder days.
Combining Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, and a streamlined design, the Kakeela is a comfortable, high performance pant for on piste skiing and boarding. Soft and durable, N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology provides breathable protection from wind, snow and rain, but has a comfortable, quiet hand. The Coreloft™ Compact 80g insulation has a low profile that gives the Kakeela its streamlined design without compromising warmth.
Because they are essential to elevated performance, Arc’teryx puts time and effort into the smallest details. Mesh lined PowderGuard™ vents prevent snow entry yet allow heat to escape on long, aggressive runs. Keprotec™ protects the instep from boot abrasion and edge cuts, and the durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ are carefully integrated into the pant to seal out the snow. Freedom of movement is a key component of the Kakeela’s design. The Athletic fit works with use specific articulation and women’s specific design to create a pant that delivers exceptional ergonomic freedom with a clean, comfortable performance fit.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Athletic, slimmer fit, for on-piste use
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Internal waist adjuster
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.