Light, packable and durable, the fully featured Shashka provides GORE-TEX® Pro protection on backcountry ski and snowboard tours for a mere 450 grams. The helmet compatible StormHood™ offers full coverage while maintaining peripheral vision, a powder skirt helps seal out snow, and the women’s specific design and articulated patterning elevate freedom of movement. Pockets are simple and smart, WaterTight™ zippers won’t accumulate snow, and the Cohaesive® cordlocks are streamlined and efficient.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Angled pit zippers for easy venting and ease acess while wearing a pack
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Internal chest pocket
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Lower sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.