• Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
• DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
• All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
• Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
• Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
• Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
• DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
• Single door and vestibule
• Three side mesh pockets included
• Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
• 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
• Uses Fly Creek UL 2 footprint - Footprint sold separately
• Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.