Now 30% lighter than the original thanks to an updated construction and machined windows through the body, the Black Diamond ATC-XP Belay Device is a durable, versatile belay device that features multiple friction modes to handle nearly any situation or rope diameter. Added friction to the brake side of the device allows for a lower holding force to be required during long lock off spots. The versatile ATC-XP Comes in Anthracite, BD Orange, and Mocha colors.
- 30% lighter than the original
- High-friction mode offers 3 times greater hold and stopping power than regular-friction mode
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.