Black Diamond Camalot C3 Cams
With up to 30 percent less head width than any other micro cam, C3 Camalots fit in more places, more securely. The C3's broader middle lobe overlaps and interlocks with the opposing cams, maintaining the cam head's narrow width and maximizing contact area. Three compression springs independently drive each cam for increased holding force and contact in irregular placements. Their unique thin-profile stems are laterally stiff for slotting in tight placements, but flexible over edges for a more evenly dispersed load. Easy to grab, even with gloves on, their cable loops provide ample room for clipping in short or with a draw. The runner has been sewn on in a way to keep one side permanently near the cam for consistent loading. The trigger has holes in it making it easier to retrieve with a nut tool. Solid wire construction helps to keep placements from making any awkward loadings for the cam. The three lobe cam structure has a solid when open construction for added protection.
• Averaging 30% narrower heads than any other 3- or 4-cam units on the market
• Patent-pending interlocking cams allow for solid placements in narrow constrictions and pin scars
• Patent-pending compression drive springs push each cam indepently with greater force so they hold better in tough placements
• U-stem design provides a balanced combination of stiffness and flexibility
• Ribbed trigger and thumb rest improve handling when you're really pumped
• Color-coded units and slings for quick and easy ID
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.