Combining unparalleled expansion range with single-stem flexibility and a narrow head width, the Black Diamond Camalot X4 represents the missing link in our gold-standard Camalot family. Thin desert tips corner? The smallest three sizes of the X4 feature our Stacked Axle Technology, which uses a unique machined axle to give more expansion range per size than any small four-cam unit on the market. In fact, the six sizes of the Camalot X4 cover the same range as eight sizes of comparable units. Funky pin scars? The X4`s embedded cam springs allow for an ultra-narrow head width that fits in those tight spots other cams won`t. Awkward horizontal placements? Thanks to super-durable aluminum protection beads, the X4`s cable withstands repeated abrasion without compromising flexibility. Pumped out of your mind and ten feet out from your last piece? We also added a hot-forged trigger bar and symmetric swage to improve handling and eliminate buckling.
• Double axle (.75, .5 and .4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.3, .2 and .1) provide huge expansion range
• Narrower head width than original Camalot fits in more places than ever
• Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
• Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar eliminate buckling and provide ergonomic handling
• Lightweight yet durable Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation from other Camalots
• Oz, HoodWire and Neutrino rackpacks available for easy racking
|.1||Red||8.4 - 13.8 mm||5 kN||51 g|
|.2||Yellow||9.9 - 16.5 mm||6 kN||54 g|
|.3||Blue||12.4 - 21.2 mm||8 kN||75 g|
|.4||Grey||15.5 - 26.6 mm||9 kN||82 g|
|.5||Purple||19.8 - 33.7 mm||9 kN||91 g|
|.75||Green||24 - 41.2 mm||9 kN||112 g|
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.