Combining unparalleled expansion range with single-stem flexibility and a narrow head width, the Black Diamond Camalot X4 represents the missing link in our gold-standard Camalot family. Thin desert tips corner? The smallest three sizes of the X4 feature our Stacked Axle Technology, which uses a unique machined axle to give more expansion range per size than any small four-cam unit on the market. In fact, the six sizes of the Camalot X4 cover the same range as eight sizes of comparable units. Funky pin scars? The X4`s embedded cam springs allow for an ultra-narrow head width that fits in those tight spots other cams won`t. Awkward horizontal placements? Thanks to super-durable aluminum protection beads, the X4`s cable withstands repeated abrasion without compromising flexibility. Pumped out of your mind and ten feet out from your last piece? We also added a hot-forged trigger bar and symmetric swage to improve handling and eliminate buckling.
The weight has been cut in these cams with the use of cord instead of wire or cable controlling contraction and expansion of the cam. Color coded sizes and very smooth action make these light cams a great choice for an addition to the rack. Holes in the trigger bar make the cam easier for removal with a nut tool.
• Double axle (.75, .5 and .4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.3, .2 and .1) provide huge expansion range
• Narrower head width than original Camalot fits in more places than ever
• Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
• Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar eliminate buckling and provide ergonomic handling
• Lightweight yet durable Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation from other Camalots
• Oz, HoodWire and Neutrino rackpacks available for easy racking
|.1||Red||8.4 - 13.8 mm||5 kN||51 g|
|.2||Yellow||9.9 - 16.5 mm||6 kN||54 g|
|.3||Blue||12.4 - 21.2 mm||8 kN||75 g|
|.4||Grey||15.5 - 26.6 mm||9 kN||82 g|
|.5||Purple||19.8 - 33.7 mm||9 kN||91 g|
|.75||Green||24 - 41.2 mm||9 kN||112 g|
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.