A great place to dwell, a Black Diamond ledge is strong, stable, reliable and easy to set up. The fabric is double ripstop 420d nylon with ballistics reinforcements and clip-in points labeled “Wall Side” and “Air Side.” The frame and HotShot connectors are built from 6061 T-6 45 mm (1 1/8”) machined and anodized aluminum. HotShots make assembly easy with a sixth connector that lets the last pole slide, with a heart-calming click, past a rubber bumper and into place. The wall-side connectors are covered with bumpers for durability. It levels out using a six-point buckle suspension system, and the spreader bars maintain maximum width, even with two large big-wall masters on board. A large, reinforced mesh drain hole is built in the center of each bed.
• Offers the strongest and most reliable single-point suspension sleeping systems on the market—based on a design philosophy of strength, durability and ease of setup that can’t be found in garage technology
• Six-point buckle suspension system with three-point separator fin and incorporated daisy's for organizing
• Offered in two frame sizes with two fly options for each portaledge
• 6061 T-6 aluminum rigging spreader plate
• Rubber bumpers on wall-side corners
• Large reinforced mesh drain hole in the center of bed
• Weight: 19 lb. 13 OZ.
• Dimensions: 84 x 51 inches
• Frame material: 6061-T6 aluminum