Powerful and fully featured, the 130-lumen Spot offers our convenient PowerTap Technology, which allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustment with just a finger tap to the side of its touch-sensitive housing.
With even more power and added features, the Black Diamond Spot Headlamp is our most popular headlamp for everything from late-night rappels to pre-dawn ski tours. Now with 130 lumens of bright, fully adjustable light, the Spot also features our new PowerTap Technology, which allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustments with just a finger tap to the side of the Spot?s touch sensitive housing. The Spot`s bright, powerful beam is ideal for finding anchors or illuminating the trail, while its proximity mode handles camp tasks, tent reading and gearing up at the car. A handy lock mode keeps the light from turning on accidentally in your pack or pocket.
• One TriplePower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 130 lumens (max setting)
• PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
• Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
• Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
• Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
• Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
- Max Burn Time : [TriplePower LED] 50 hours [SinglePower LEDs] 200 hours
- Batteries : 3 AAA (included)
- Max Distances : [TriplePower LED] 75 m (246 ft) [2 SinglePower LEDs] 15 m (49 ft)
- Weight With Batteries : 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Lumens : 130
- LED Type : 1 TriplePower, 4 SinglePower (2 white, 2 red)
- IPX Rating : 4