The Hilleberg Kaitum GT Tent is a remarkable, two door/two vestibule tents that offer maximum usable space, outstanding comfort, and excellent strength in incredibly lightweight packages.
While both the Kaitum and the new, extended vestibule Kaitum GT were conceived as Ultralight complements to our Keron and Keron GT, the Kaitum models easily stand on their own merits. The GT's ultralight Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and DAC Featherlite NSL 9 mm poles keeps total weight to a minimum while providing all-condition strength, and the proven two door/two vestibule tunnel tent design also provides outstanding comfort and flexibility. Ideal for mobile adventures that involve moving camp frequently, and equally well-suited for long and short adventures. The Kaitum GT is outstanding for use in protected terrain in any weather, and is also easily robust enough to handle use in exposed and/or above tree-line terrain in all but the worst conditions. The Kaitum GT is excellent for warm weather endeavors, since the front section the extended vestibules can be completely rolled away for maximum air flow.
• Our Tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Kaitum GT quick and easy to set up
• Ultralight materials Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely strong yet very lightweight tent
• Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points provide a myriad of options for increasing stability
• Spacious interior, thanks to the generous width, full sitting height in the entire inner tent (and a bit more height in the middle of the tent), the two vertical inner tent entrances, and the tunnel design
• Two entrances and two vestibules afford tremendous convenience, flexibility and comfort
• The Kaitum GT's extended vestibule has two entrances, one on the side and the other, up front, on the opposite side, thus providing maximum entry and exit flexibility
• The ventilation system in the Kaitum GT systems function regardless of the weather conditions
• Each vent also has an adjustable snow-proof panel, which is accessible from inside the vestibule, and which is air permeable even when zipped up
NOTE: This product only ships to North America