The Hilleberg Kaitum 2 Tent is a remarkable, two door/two vestibule tents that offer maximum usable space, outstanding comfort, and excellent strength in incredibly lightweight packages.
The Kaitum ultralight Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and DAC Featherlite NSL 9 mm poles keeps total weight to a minimum while providing all-condition strength, and the proven two door/two vestibule tunnel tent design also provides outstanding comfort and flexibility. Both are ideal for mobile adventures that involve moving camp frequently, and both are equally well-suited for long and short adventures.
Because of their two door/two vestibule configuration and their ultralight materials and construction, the Kaitum provides a stunning balance of super light weight, overall comfort and high strength.
• Tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Kaitum quick and easy to set up
• Ultralight materials Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely strong yet very lightweight tent
• Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points provide a myriad of options for increasing stability
• Spacious interiors, thanks to their generous width, full sitting height in the entire inner tent (and a bit more height in the middle of the tent), the two vertical inner tent entrances, and the tunnel design itself, which creates near-vertical side walls
• These tents' inner tent length also makes them our best Ultralight tent for tall users
• Two entrances and two vestibules afford tremendous convenience, flexibility and comfort
• One entrance of the tent can always be situated out of the wind
• The Kaitum GT's extended vestibule has two entrances, one on the side and the other, up front, on the opposite side, thus providing maximum entry and exit flexibility
• The ventilation system in the Kaitum system functions regardless of the weather conditions, since the inner tent fabric is highly breathable yet water repellent, and each end has a large vent, placed high enough to keep air moving even if the tent is dug down into deep snow
• The entire front end of each vestibule can be rolled away for maximum viewing and superb warm-weather venting
NOTE: This product only ships to North America