The Hilleberg Kaitum Tent is a remarkable, two door/two vestibule tents that offer maximum usable space, outstanding comfort, and excellent strength in incredibly lightweight packages.
While both the Kaitum and the new, extended vestibule Kaitum GT were conceived as Ultralight complements to our Keron and Keron GT, the Kaitum models easily stand on their own merits.
The Kaitum ultralight Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and DAC Featherlite NSL 9 mm poles keeps total weight to a minimum while providing all-condition strength, and the proven two door/two vestibule tunnel tent design also provides outstanding comfort and flexibility. Both are ideal for mobile adventures that involve moving camp frequently, and both are equally well-suited for long and short adventures.
Because of their two door/two vestibule configuration and their ultralight materials and construction, the Kaitum provides a stunning balance of super light weight, overall comfort and high strength.
• Tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Kaitum quick and easy to set up
• Ultralight materials Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely strong yet very lightweight tent
• Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points provide a myriad of options for increasing stability
• Spacious interiors, thanks to their generous width, full sitting height in the entire inner tent (and a bit more height in the middle of the tent), the two vertical inner tent entrances, and the tunnel design itself, which creates near-vertical side walls
• These tents' inner tent length also makes them our best Ultralight tent for tall users
• Two entrances and two vestibules afford tremendous convenience, flexibility and comfort
• One entrance of the tent can always be situated out of the wind
• The Kaitum GT's extended vestibule has two entrances, one on the side and the other, up front, on the opposite side, thus providing maximum entry and exit flexibility
• The ventilation system in the Kaitum system functions regardless of the weather conditions, since the inner tent fabric is highly breathable yet water repellent, and each end has a large vent, placed high enough to keep air moving even if the tent is dug down into deep snow
• The entire front end of each vestibule can be rolled away for maximum viewing and superb warm-weather venting
NOTE: This product only ships to North America