Hilleberg Keron 4 GT Tent
Hilleberg Keron 4 GT Tent
Backordered tents will ship in 7 to 10 days
Our flagship tunnel tents, the Keron and its extended vestibule version, the Keron GT, are outstanding hard use, all-around wilderness tents. They are preeminent for adventures where, between strength and absolute lowest weight, strength is more important, since their exceptionally strong Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make these some of our strongest models. Thanks to both their strength to weight and space to weight ratios, as well as their two door/two vestibule configuration, they excel for year ‘round use, especially in exposed and/or above tree-line terrain. Both are especially suited to extended snow camping in extreme conditions, and while their tunnel tent design is geared more for mobile adventures, where you move your camp every day, they can be used quite effectively for base camp-oriented trips, as well.
• Our Tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Keron and Keron GT easy and quick to set up.
• Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
• Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points – 14 on the Keron and 18 on the Keron GT – provide a myriad of options for increasing stability. Remarkably strong Spectra guy lines are attached at two points to all pole sleeves on both sides of the tent, and have two line runners each to ensure optimal tension. Each vent also has a guy line with a line runner.
• Both Keron and Keron GT have extraordinarily spacious interiors, thanks to full sitting height throughout the entire inner tent, the two vertical inner tent entrances, and the tunnel design itself, which creates near-vertical side walls.
• Two entrances and two vestibules afford tremendous convenience, flexibility and comfort. For instance, one vestibule can be designated for gear stowage, while the other can be used for food preparation or gear sorting.
• One entrance of the tent can always be situated out of the wind.
• The entrance on the GT’s extended vestibule boasts a full no-see-um mesh door (which can be zipped off completely), and a multi-slider zipper door that can be opened from the top, side, or bottom.
• Both the Keron and Keron GT’s ventilation system functions regardless of weather conditions, since both the inner tent fabric is highly breathable yet water repellent, and since each end has a large vent, placed high enough to keep air moving even if the tent is dug down into deep snow. The vents are backed with no-see-um mesh, and have adjustable snow-proof panels which are accessible from inside the vestibules, and which are air permeable even when zipped up. In addition, both inner tent doors have full no-see-um mesh panels covered with equal sized, zipper-adjustable fabric panels for maximum venting and weather protection options.
NOTE: This product only ships to North America