The Hilleberg Nallo GT is the ideal all-around, all-season, ultralight tent. The Nallo GT is extended vestibule version, the Nallo, and is the ultralight version of the Nammatj GT. It excels in any situation where the lightest possible tent is needed, but where true all season strength and reliability might be required.
The Nallo GT's salient characteristic may be its ultra light weight, but it is still fully able to handle all season, all weather adventures.
• Our tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Nallo GT quick and easy to set up
• Ultralight materials Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely stable yet very lightweight tent
• Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points provide a myriad of options for increasing stability
• The front vent on the Nallo GT also has a guy line with a line runner
• A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, and this, along with our lighter weight Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles produce an astonishingly light yet all-weather-strong tent
• The GT's extended vestibule boasts one entrance on each side, so that you can always situate one out of the weather
• The entire front of the Nallo GT's vestibule can be rolled away to create a tunnel-shaped opening which has full tent width and enough depth to keep all but the worst weather away from the inner tent door
• The Nallo GT's ventilation system functions regardless of weather conditions
NOTE: This product only ships to North America