The Hilleberg Nallo 3 GT is the ideal all-around, all-season, ultralight tent. The Nallo 3 GT is the extended vestibule version of the Nallo 3, and is the ultralight version of the Nammatj 3 GT. It excels in any situation where the lightest possible tent is needed, but where true all season strength and reliability might be required.
The Nallo 3 GT's salient characteristic may be its ultra light weight, but it is still fully able to handle all season, all weather adventures.
• Our tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Nallo 3 GT quick and easy to set up
• Ultralight materials Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely stable yet very lightweight tent
• Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points provide a myriad of options for increasing stability
• The front vent on the Nallo 3 GT also has a guy line with a line runner
• A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, and this, along with our lighter weight Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles produce an astonishingly light yet all-weather-strong tent
• The 3 GT's extended vestibule boasts one entrance on each side, so that you can always situate one out of the weather
• The entire front of the Nallo 3 GT's vestibule can be rolled away to create a tunnel-shaped opening which has full tent width and enough depth to keep all but the worst weather away from the inner tent door
• The Nallo GT's ventilation system functions regardless of weather conditions
NOTE: This product only ships to North America