The Hilleberg Nallo 4 Tent is the ideal all-around, all-season, ultralight tents. It excels in any situation where the lightest possible tent is needed, but where true all season strength and reliability might be required. The tent's tunnel tent design and ultra light weight make them ideal for mobile adventures, where you move your tent every day. And, because of their exceptional weight to space ratio, they are perfect for long distance endeavors where light weight is a greater priority than absolute strength.
The Nallo 4's salient characteristic may be its ultra light weight, but is still fully able to handle all season, all weather adventures. This explains why these tents are the first choice of those needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality.
• Tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Nallo 4 quick and easy to set up
• Ultralight materials Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely stable yet very lightweight tent
• Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points provide a myriad of options for increasing stability
• Full sitting height closest to the front, where you need it most, as well as one vertical inner tent entrance, and, because of the tunnel design itself, near-vertical side walls
• A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space
• The GT's extended vestibule boasts one entrance on each side, so that you can always situate one out of the weather
• The Nallo 4's ventilation system functions regardless of weather conditions
• Inner tent venting comes from the adjustable fabric-backed no-see-um mesh panel in the rear wall of the inner tent
• The rear wall of the outer tent can be partially rolled up and guyed out for more venting options
NOTE: This product only ships to North America