The Nammatj is an extremely versatile four season shelter that balances strength and weight for all-around use. This tent is equally at home with polar travelers seeking to save weight, paddlers seeking a comfortable living space, or professional guides seeking a reliable shelter with plenty of storage. With 10mm poles, 1800 Kerlon outer tent fabric, and 100 denier floor fabric this tent is exceptionally durable and will perform through even the most demanding expeditions. Far lighter than other tents in its class—a packed weight of 6lbs 10oz—the Nammatj can also double as a backpacker’s tent and a summer base camp shelter. With the tunnel design, this shelter is incredibly stable in foul weather; the steep walls and flat ceiling offer a great deal of inner volume and plenty of livable space to help during tent-bound days. A 37 inch inner tent height allows users to sit up without feeling claustrophobic. Phenomenal ease of use with only two poles of equal length and sewn pole sleeves make pitching straight forward and quick even for a single person.
The Nammatj 2 is the master of both high and low country, equally suited for a high altitude expedition or a weekend walk in the local hills.
• • Outer tent walls that extend to the ground and no-see-um mesh on inner tent door backed by adjustable fabric panels make this a livable four season shelter.
• Single door and vestibule keep weight low but with ample storage. High volume vestibule allows space for both gear and easy cooking.
• Ability to link the inner and outer tent allows for fast single person pitching and keeps the tent interior dry during setup.
• Bathtub floor keeps out ground water and will keep you and your gear dry.
• Two large vents backed with no-see-um mesh and fabric panels provide exceptional venting and can be accessed from inside or outside the tent.
• Twin attachments of looped guy lines on each side of the pole and self-equalizing guy lines on vent hoods provide stability in bad weather.
• Inner and outer tents can be used independently. Pitching Inner tent alone requires 4 optional pole holders (sold separately).
• Inner tent can be swapped with the Nammatj Mesh inner (sold separately) for reduced weight and bug protection for warm weather comfort.
• Optional footprint attaches directly to tent, covers the entire area of the outer tent and vestibule, and can be left connected during pitching.
• Two integrated interior stowage pockets for organization.
NOTE: This product only ships to North America