The cutting edge of mountain-boot technology, the Spantik by La Sportiva (hint: it's a peak in the Karakoram Himal whose Golden Pillar is synonymous with extreme alpinism) combines all the latest, lightest materials to shave a full pound of the Nuptse and still offer unimpeachable climbing performance. Throw in the FLS (Fast Lacing System) and integral gaiter collar to keep spindrift out, and the summit is yours.
- Based on the last of our tried-and-true Nuptse, which is step-in crampon compatible, and a proven performer for north faces, winter alpinism and long periods at altitude
- Toasty inner boot features micro-perforated thermo-formable PE/Water-repellant Lorica with Antiacqua external coating, and a minimal outsole plate on the bottom for durability
- Innovative lacing system (FLS) for inner and outer boots allows one-handed, gloved closure, even in the most heinous conditions
- A bantamweight 5 lbs. 1 oz. per pair
- OUTER BOOT: Molded TPU ankle and backstay reinforcement/PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam lined with a thermo-reflective aluminum facing coated with an anti-abrasion flocking.
- INNER BOOT: Micro-perforated thermo-formable PE/Water-repellant Lorica with Antiacqua external coating
- INSOLE: 5mm Carbon Fiber with thermical, structure and central insert in polyester and aluminum insulation
*NOTE: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS ONLY TO NORTH AMERICA