Uncompromisingly tailored for alpine pursuits, the Togir Click is equipped with the latest technologies: the hip belt features the patented Mammut Split Webbing technology combined with a laminating process. These two high-end technologies provide maximum comfort and freedom of movement together with a low weight. The innovative Click buckle allows the hip belt and leg loops to be fully opened, to allow the harness to be put on without having to remove crampons or skis. The four securely stitched gear loops provide enough space for climbing equipment, with the option of adding a further four ice screw carabiners and a cord connection. This makes the Togir Click the ideal harness for big mountain adventures.
• Innovative Split Webbing technology
• Complex laminating process for a flat design and maximum comfort
• Fully adjustable leg loops and waist belt through click buckle
• Patented tie-in protector prevents the harness from abrasion damage
• 4 overmolded gear loops
• 4 loops to attach an ice screw carabiner
• Very strong haul loop
• Functional Drop Seat buckle
• Weight in grams: 450
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.