The next generation of the Togir Light combines the innovative split webbing technology in the hip belt with a complex laminating process. The combination of these two high-end technologies ensures unparalleled comfort in the vertical world. The modern, flat design of the harness ensures maximum freedom of movement combined with a light weight. The four securely stitched overmolded gear loops allow sufficient space for climbing material and, for alpine activities requiring lots of equipment, a further four ice screw carabiners can be attached and the rear gear loops can be connected with a cord. This makes the Togir Light a sporty harness for demanding routes on rock and ice. Features:
• Innovative Split Webbing technology
• Complex laminating process for a flat design and maximum comfort
• New aluminum Slide Bloc buckle
• Patented tie-in protector prevents the harness from abrasion damage
• 4 overmolded gear loops
• 4 loops to attach an ice screw carabiner
• Functional Drop Seat buckle
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable.
Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.