The biggest advantages of the single-stem unit are: they will fit into certain placements better than the U-shaped body and the flexible, single cable reduces leverage to minimize walking in certain placements. We set out to make the finest single-stem unit we possibly could and the Master Cam is the result.
• A flexible, single stem unit with an ultra-narrow head width for hard aid or free climbing
• Molded thumb piece
• 13 mm Monster slings webbing (36% Dyneema/64% nylon)
• Ranger Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement.
• Greater Holding Power!
• Optimized cam angle for more outward force
• Machined cam stops
• Color-coded sewn slings and tubing
• CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
• 7075 T-6 aluminum
• CE/UIAA certified
• Sizes #00-#6