For anyone carrying large loads on extended trips, load carrying ability and comfort are clearly the paramount concern. Our new Xenith packs are designed with those requirements in mind. A beefed up version of the proven LightWire™ peripheral frame suspension creates the structure, while the all-new BioForm4 CM™ hipbelt and harness provide a supportive and highly customizable fit. Organization and access are two more key elements to making life on the trail easier. These packs offer superb pocketing, multiple zip access points into the main compartment, side pockets, and a super-convenient new way to carry a reservoir. They accomplish all this with category leading weights and value.
The Xenith 105 provides deluxe features, optimal organization and gear access for extended or expedition backpacking trips lasting 5-15 days, while providing comfort and superb carrying ability.
- Dual compartment top pocket removes for use as lumbar pack
- Dual ice axe loops
- Side zips provide access to main compartment from both left & right
- Sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole system
- Stretch mesh front & side pockets
- Zippered accessory pockets on sides & belt