Ange Finesse quickdraws are equipped with the new Ange S and Ange L carabiners. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make these carabiners ultra-light and optimize their strength-to-weight ratio. They are also extremely durable, as are the new Finesse Dyneema slings. Ange Finesse quickdraws are equipped with the String S to correctly position the rope end carabiner for clipping, and to protect the webbing from abrasion.
The wire gate really allows a large, easy to clip opening for either rope or protection. The nose shape helps keep from getting stuck unclipping. Ange quickdraws come in either 10 or 17 cm lengths with durable sewn runners to allow for unencumbered rope travel through the quickdraw. Longer draws usually help minimize rope drag.
Available in four versions to meet a variety of user needs:
- weight reduction
- 10 cm quickdraw with Ange S on top and bottom (M57D 10) . 17 cm quickdraw with Ange S on top and bottom (M57D 17) - best balance of weight and functionality
- 17 cm quickdraw with Ange S on top and Ange L on bottom (M58D 17)
- optimal comfort and ease of use
- 17 cm quickdraw with Ange L on top and bottom (M59D 17)
- Ultra-light wire gate Ange S and Ange L carabiners
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners
- the unique H-profile of the carabiner allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The indent on the bottom of the carabiner helps keep the String in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner
- The Finesse 10 mm wide Dyneema sling offers an excellent weight to strength ratio
- The String S holds the rope end carabiner in place and helps protect the webbing from abrasion
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.