Ange Finesse quickdraws are equipped with the new Ange S and Ange L carabiners. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make these carabiners ultra-light and optimize their strength-to-weight ratio. They are also extremely durable, as are the new Finesse Dyneema slings. Ange Finesse quickdraws are equipped with the String S to correctly position the rope end carabiner for clipping, and to protect the webbing from abrasion.
Available in four versions to meet a variety of user needs:
- weight reduction
- 10 cm quickdraw with Ange S on top and bottom (M57D 10) . 17 cm quickdraw with Ange S on top and bottom (M57D 17) - best balance of weight and functionality
- 17 cm quickdraw with Ange S on top and Ange L on bottom (M58D 17)
- optimal comfort and ease of use
- 17 cm quickdraw with Ange L on top and bottom (M59D 17)
- Ultra-light wire gate Ange S and Ange L carabiners
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners
- the unique H-profile of the carabiner allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The indent on the bottom of the carabiner helps keep the String in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner
- The Finesse 10 mm wide Dyneema sling offers an excellent weight to strength ratio
- The String S holds the rope end carabiner in place and helps protect the webbing from abrasion
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.