The Fixe pulley is lightweight, compact, and quick to install on the rope. It offers a good balance between weight and strength for a huge variety of uses in pulley systems and hauling setups. With a single roller, this pulley is easier to thread onto a rope than the tandem pulleys.
• Lightweight, compact pulley
• Designed for hauling systems and deviations
• Fixed side plates allow quick installation and coupling with a rope clamp
• Sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiency
• Sheave diameter: 21 mm
• Rope diameter: 7-13 mm
• Efficiency: 71 %
• Weight: 90 g
- aluminum side plates
- aluminum sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings
• Working load: 5 kN (2.5 kN on one rope end)
• Breaking strength: 23 kN
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.