Ultra-lightweight climbing and mountaineering helmet
With a maximum weight of 165 g, the SIROCCO helmet becomes the new standard in terms of lightness. The monobloc construction minimizes helmet weight while retaining excellent impact resistance, due to the mechanical properties of expanded polypropylene (EPP). The textile adjustment system also contributes to its lightness. This helmet comes with a new magnetic buckle which allows the chinstrap to be attached with one hand. The SIROCCO helmet also has excellent ventilation distributed around the helmet.
• Monobloc shell of expanded polypropylene (EPP) and textile adjustment system for an ultra-lightweight product?
• Excellent ventilation distributed around the shell?
• Entirely adjustable and adapts to all head shapes
• Removable comfort foam is quilted and lined with absorbent fabric; washable?
• Magnetic buckle allows the chinstrap to be attached with one hand (Petzl patent)?
• Two lateral holes for VIZION visor?
• Two hooks and rear elastic for attaching a headlamp?
• Available in two sizes:
Size 1: Head circumference 48 - 56 cm, weight 145g
Size 2: Head circumference 53 - 61 cm, weight 165g
Materials: shell made of expanded polypropylene (EPP), straps made of polyester.
Made in France
Designed for: Sport climbing & Mountaineering