- Petzl Unireverso Belay System
The Unireverso is a complete and lightweight belay system that is particularly comfortable and efficient to use on all rope diameters. This system is composed of a Rreverso 4 belay device and an Attache locking carabiner, held in optimal position by a sliding connection piece. The unit is loss-resistant and reliable. This belay-rappel device is versatile and provides adapted braking. Being attached to the main belay carabiner is smart in keeping closer control of ropes in the system being used. The Attache carabiner has locking safe coloring on its screw lock mechanism. The attachment of belay/rappelling device to the carabiner keeps control of ropes more consistent and user friendly, for rope control and maintenance while using.
• Limits the risk of dropping your belay device
• Allows the Rerverso 4 belay device to stay in its correct position
• Keeps the Attache carabiner to be loaded on its major axis
- Weight: 123 g
- Rope compatibility: single rope (8.9 mm or greater diameter); half rope (8 mm or greater diameter) and twin rope (7.5 mm or greater diameter)
- Material(s): aluminum carabiner and belay device, plastic connection piece
- Major axis strength: 22 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 6 kN
- Gate opening: 24 mm
- Capacity: 24 mm
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.