Potable Aqua Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water. When used as directed, they make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking. Used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations and anyone needing to drink water of questionable bacteriological quality. Potable Aqua is for use only when drinking water is suspected or known to be bacteriologically substandard. Not to be used on a continuous basis. For short term or limited emergency use only.
Whether traveling or hiking, preparing an emergency action kit for your home or recovering from a natural disaster, trust Potable Aqua Water Purification Tablets to make water of questionable quality suitable to drink. Registered with the EPA, these iodine-based germicidal tablets have been trusted by militaries, relief organizations and outdoor enthusiasts since 1971.
- Easy to use
- 50 tablets per bottle
- Uniform dosage per tablet takes the guesswork out of treating contaminated water
- Two tablets treat one quart of water
- A must for First Aid, Survival and Emergency Action/Preparedness Kits
- Ideal for emergency use at home
- Iodine based (no chlorine)