Combining a flat-lasted, comfortable design with excellent edging and sensitivity, the Force X is built for climbers who want both performance and comfort in a climbing shoe. Constructed with suede leather that molds to the foot, it features a liner in the back half of the heel pocket, along with padded mesh tongue for comfort. It’ll perform on edges, in cracks, and remains sensitive on slabs. V-tension randing retains the principles of high-end power transfer, but uses more comfortable tension. Vibram® XS Edge balances superb grip with durability.
• Dual Power Strap closure
• Luxurious padded mesh tongue
• Partial lining with suede footbed offers incredible fit and comfort
• Proven fit from the performance-oriented FF last
• V-Tension active randing system focuses energy for maximum power
• Vibram XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability
• Weight: 252g (per shoe, size 40)