Designed with SCARPA athlete Ueli Steck to create a new paradigm for light weight and performance for alpine climbing footwear, the SCARPA Rebel Pro GTX is at home on rock, snow, ice or mixed terrain. The Rebel employs a carbon fiber insole, a Nylon L-Tech and Microtech upper, insulated Comfort GTX for warmth and a lightweight tridensity PU midsole. A low-profile stretch Gore-Tex® tongue and lower-volume alpine last allow the boot to have extremely precise, almost rock shoe-lie fit. The Vibram® Mulaz S sole strikes the perfect balance between climbing proficiency, traction and weight savings.
• Fully-automatic crampon compatible
• Designed with Ueli Steck
• Flexible cuff for lightweight mobility
• Innovative tongue closure reduces bulk, increases sensitivity, and provides incredible fit
• Scarpa's lightest boot in this category
• Stretch Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet warm & dry