Black Diamond Quickwire 18cm Quickdraw
With a Quicksilver top biner and a HotWire bottom biner, the new QuickWire Quickdraw by Black Diamond comes equipped with our new 10 mm Dynex dogbone with Straitjacket.
• Straight gate Quicksilver II and wire gate HotWire carabiners are linked by a lithe dogbone runner creating a strong and light quickdraw
• Pound-for-pound, Dynex is stronger than steel and has greater abrasion resistance and durability than standard nylon runners
• Dynex is also more flexible and lighter weight than nylon runners and offers superb impact-, freeze- and water-resistance that climbers can appreciate
• Rubber Straightjacket™ insert in runner loop keeps bent gate carabiner in proper orientation for easy, efficient clipping
• Carabiners are made of anodized 7075-T6 aluminum for lightweight strength; smooth gate systems provide a reliable performance
• Carabiner geometry fits snugly in your hand and is angled at the nose to clip easily into protection placements
• Upper, straight gate clips into protection, while the lower, wire gate carabiner makes rope clipping smooth and fast
• Weight: 104 grams
• Strength major axis open: 9 kilonewtons
• Strength major axis closed: 25 kilonewtons
• Gate open clearance: (Straight / Wire) 20 / 25 millimeters
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.