Home // Footwear // Mens // Mountaineering Boots // Kayland M11+ Mountaineering Boot (Item #KMN001M01)
Kayland M11+ Mountaineering Boot
The M11+ improves upon the award-winning performance of its predecessor, the M11, recipient of the 2007 Rock and Ice Best In Gear award. With reduced weight and improved durability, the M11+ is perfect for ice, mixed climbing, high-altitude mountaineering, and dry tooling.
Dual Function Crampon Bail
• The new front crampon bail is integrated with a full-length TPU midsole support structure.
Dual-Zone Contact Lacing System
• Anatomically asymmetrical, with free-floating lace points that allow the upper to conform precisely to the shape of the foot, as well as a Lace Lock for bi-zonal fine tuning.
• A combination of microfiber, suede, and schoeller® materials resulting in improved fit, performance, and durability for this award-winning design.
New Vaporlite Midsole
• Utilizing a microporous material that cushions and supports, an integrated TPU crampon bail/full-length midsole support, and combined with our E.C.T. ROCK insole, the new midsole represents a 20% weight savings over previous versions.
• The gaiter made from schoeller®- WB-formula material combines weatherproofing from the outside and climate control from the inside.
• CRAMPONS: Automatic.
• GAITER: shoeller®.
• INSOLE: E.C.T. ROCK.
• LAST: A5/A5W.
• LEVEL OF RIGIDITY: 9.
• LINING: Dryver® + Primaloft® + eVent®.
• MIDSOLE: New Kayland Vaporlite Midsole.
• SIZES: 3-13 UK with half sizes.
• SOLE: Vibram® Teton.
• UPPER: Microfiber + Suede.
• WEIGHT: 890 g