Omega Pacific Link Cams
$99.95 - $111.95
ITEM # 432191 In-Stock - Ships Immediately
Mechanically-speaking, Link Cams are as innovative as the concept behind their design. Built with a hybrid blend of materials and advanced MIM process, Link Cams are the most sophisticated and modern camming devices in the world.
The two, inner links on each lobe unit are built with a very new (and very expensive) process known as Metal-Injection- Molding which permits us to create detailed, precision pieces—like casting—with the strength of machined parts and are made from 17-4 aircraft stainless steel. The outer link is machined from 7000-series aluminum alloy.
Other benefits abound:
• With a constant cam angle of 13.5°, we achieve our range without sacrificing holding power.
• With the increased surface contact between the retracted cam links and the rock, Link Cams tend to “walk” less than other units.
• The unique range eliminates the need for specialized, “offset cams” for flared-crack protection.
• The range of Link Cams provides a greater margin of safety for “plug and go” placements.
• Minimize the time spent fooling with gear—Link Cams are a perfect fit!
• For Big Wall speed ascents, attach Link Cams to aiders and see how much time you trim!
Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.