Western Mountaineering Flash XR Hooded Jacket
• Made with exclusive new Proloft XR TM fabric
• 850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
• Insulated hood with external fit adjustment strap
• Fully insulated pockets with zipper closures
• YKK Lightweight Reversed Coil Zippers
• Water resistant breathable Proloft XR TM Laminated Shell Fabric
• Down filled draft tube behind main zipper
• Average Total Weight 11 oz.
• Average Fill Weight 3.5 oz
Location: Casper, Wyoming
The Flash XR Hooded jacket exceeded expectations. The fabric is more durable than a similar Patagonia hooded jacket, and the overall fit is better. The size is true. And, WM doesn't junk up their apparel with obnoxious oversized logos. I only wish it had one inside zipper pocket for a small device. Double Bonus: I am guilt free with the Western Mountaineering jacket! I get a better jacket and I am not supporting Patagonia's anti-oil and gas ideology!