Western Mountaineering Women's Flash XR Hooded Jacket
Zippered pockets have insulation on both sides and protective covers to keep water out when the pockets are closed. A small strap conveniently located behind the hood allows for easy fit adjustment and brings it closer to your head so that it won't block your line of sight each time you peer left or right.
• Made with exclusive new Proloft XR TM fabric
• 850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
• Insulated hood with external fit adjustment strap
• Fully insulated pockets with zipper closures
• YKK Lightweight Reversed Coil Zippers
• Water resistant breathable Proloft XR TM Laminated Shell Fabric
• Down filled draft tube behind main zipper
• Average Total Weight 11 oz.
• Average Fill Weight 3.5 oz
This awesomely warm and lightweight thingy simply sucks in its hood design.. There is no way that anybody would find use for this jacket in any climbing related adventure. Its design is relatively narrow and extremely tall and deep - meaning, no matter whether you wear helmet or not, if the hood is on, it covers your eyes. Not even kidding. I am 5.5' 118 pounds, ordered Small - fits just right over the layers but hood is "in the way" even when left down. Overall, it has very few features and it lacks of any kind of practical use due to its non-sense hood design.