Western Mountaineering Flight Jacket
• 850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
• Elastic Drawcord Bottom Closure
• Down Filled Front Pockets
• Super Light Coil Zipper
• Lightweight 0.9 oz. Taffeta Shell Fabric
• Down Filled Draft Tube Behind Zipper
• Available In Unisex Sizing From XS-XL
• Average Total Weight 10 1/2 oz. (Jacket)
• Average Total Weight 5 1/2 oz. (Vest)
*A certain amount of durability is given up in order to manufacture a garment this light. The fabric used in the Flight Series jackets and vests is extremely light and does not have the tear strength or abrasion resistance as other fabrics.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
For 10 years now, this is an outstanding choice for me and my husband. We live in a moderate climate, but within a single day there are variables in temperature and wind. We are both comfortable everywhere with this super-light-weight, easy on and off jacket. My husband can use it in snow country; I need a double or a heavier one for colder conditions. Pin feathers, yes, easy to catch and rip, but once we learned that, they last and last, washing with down-specific soap easily.