Weather you’re free climbing in Eldorado Canyon, aiding in Yosemite, or a misplaced hardman seeking out the hidden gems of the midwest, the Totem Cams will serve you well. Their flexible design allows for stellar performance in anything from splitter cracks to pin scars, and the direct loading system distributes force equally between all lobes in even the most unlikely of placements. The Totem Cam is very versatile in that it can be placed on just 2 lobes for aid climbing versatility. The unique webbing, cam, and trigger setup makes cleaning easier and allows for very flexible placements. Wire cable triggers complete the versatility for this highly flexible cam and can pull the cam lobes into their good expansion range.
• Patented Direct Loading Camming Device system (US patent 7,014,156) applies a perfectly equalized load directly onto each lobe.
• Well-sized cam heads with the narrowest head width for the smallest sizes.
• Very flexible cam body.
• Easy handling even with hand gloves.
• Loadable on just two lobes.. Read the Instructions For Use!
• Great holding power.
• Less walking due to strong springs and good flexibility.
• Good expansion range (1.64:1)
• Light and durable.
|REFERENCE||COLOUR||STRENGTH||RANGE MIN||RANGE MAX||WEIGHT|