A Lightweight backpacker’s dream sleeping bag
The Western Mountaineering Alpinlite is essentially a wide version of their super popular Ultralite. The two bags share the same outrageously high quality down and superlight face fabric. However, the Alpinlite sacrifices some weight savings and warmth in favor of a comfortable fit for those who are claustrophobic in tight bags, or those who just want some extra space to add layers on colder nights.
Despite 19 oz. of down fill that keep the Alpinlite warm down to 20 degrees, it weighs in at only 1 lbs. 15 oz. A full down collar keeps cold drafts from sneaking into your bag while versatile continuous baffles allow down to be moved from bottom to top or vice versa for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
Features and Benefits
• Full Down Collar ensures that there are no cold spots
• 5 1/4" Spacing/Continuous Baffles allow for comfort in a wide range of temperatures
• 5" Loft, 20° F Rating
• 19 oz of premium 850+ Fill Goose Down
• 64"/39" Shoulder/Foot Girth
• Full-length #5 YKK Zipper
• 1 lbs 15 oz. Total Weight