An extra warm and breathable 3 season sleeping bag
Here in Colorado the weather can be a bit, well, strange. Western Mountaineering’s Antelope MF leaves nothing to chance with 7 inches of loft and 26 oz of life saving down. Providing warmth and comfort down to 5 degrees the WM Antelope is prepared for the coldest spring, summer, and fall nights.
For the really frigid nights, the Western Mountaineering Antelope features a robust draft tube and full down collar. The draft tube sits next to the zipper to prevent zipper snags and heat loss. The full draft tube cocoons your neck and shoulders with warm down to ensure that no cold can make its way into the Antelope. Despite all of the heat saving features, the Antelope MF is a featherweight at just 2 lbs 7 oz.
The Antelope GWS is unfazed by stormy weather thanks to a Gore Windstopper construction. This is the lightest and most compressible Gore Windstopper fabric available and the one with the softest hand. The face fabric is a 273 thread count 30 denier fabric that weighs only 1.1 ounces per square yard. The breathability of the Gore Windstopper membrane reduces the threat of condensation while remaining more than water resistant enough for the needs of a sleeping bag. If you find yourself in a tent filled with frost and condensation, rest assured that the inside of your Antelope GWS will be as dry as when you first zipped it up.
Features and Benefits
• Extremely breathable yet water resistant and extra light Microlite XP Microfiber shell offers protection from condensation and frost.
• 5 1/4" Spacing/Continuous baffles keeps insulation where it belongs.
• 62"/39" Shoulder/Foot Girth leaves loads of room for bigger folks or more gear.
• Full Down Collar ensures that there are no cold spots.
• 7" Loft, 5° F rating
• 26 oz. Down Fill.
• Just 2 lbs. 7 oz. total weight.