- Western Mountaineering Flash XR Hooded Jacket
Looking for a lightweight down jacket with a little more water resistance? The new Flash XR series jackets may be the perfect solution. Western Mountaineering has added zippered closures to the pockets, a hood adjustment strap, and used an exclusive new lightweight laminated shell fabric which provides an added measure of protection against moisture. The average weight of these jackets is only 11 ounces, yet it has a breathable water resistant shell fabric for better performance and a bit more durability. Zippered pockets have insulation on both sides and protective covers to keep water out when the pockets are closed. A small strap conveniently located behind the hood allows for easy fit adjustment and brings it closer to your head so that it won't block your line of sight each time you peer left or right.
• Made with exclusive new Proloft XR TM fabric
• 850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
• Insulated hood with external fit adjustment strap
• Fully insulated pockets with zipper closures
• YKK Lightweight Reversed Coil Zippers
• Water resistant breathable Proloft XR TM Laminated Shell Fabric
• Down filled draft tube behind main zipper
• Average Total Weight 11 oz.
• Average Fill Weight 3.5 oz