- Western Mountaineering Flight Jacket
Western Mountaineering has carefully selected the lightest fabrics and raw materials to make the new Flight series jackets and vests. The shell fabric is a tightly woven material that weighs only 0.9 oz. per square yard! If you are looking for a lightweight, compact, and highly insulative layer, then look no further. This is the lightest down garment you will find that still has plenty of insulation in it.
• 850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
• Elastic Drawcord Bottom Closure
• Down Filled Front Pockets
• Super Light Coil Zipper
• Lightweight 0.9 oz. Taffeta Shell Fabric
• Down Filled Draft Tube Behind Zipper
• Available In Unisex Sizing From XS-XL
• Average Total Weight 10 1/2 oz. (Jacket)
• Average Total Weight 5 1/2 oz. (Vest)
*A certain amount of durability is given up in order to manufacture a garment this light. The fabric used in the Flight Series jackets and vests is extremely light and does not have the tear strength or abrasion resistance as other fabrics.