Pull-on waterproof pant made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite technology. Reinforced hem and insteps are abrasion-resistant and durable N150p-X GORE-TEX fabric. Lower leg zipper accommodates boots. Light, ergonomic and compact, it is designed for use when the weather takes a sudden turn for the worse.
The minimalist design helps maximize packability and reduce weight without sacrificing key features. Reinforced in key wear areas, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement, while WaterTight lower leg zippers help accommodate boots.
N40r GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite technology is a very lightweight and compact waterproof/breathable fabric. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength. High-wear areas at the instep, lower leg and cuff are reinforced with a heavier weight, more durable N150p-X GORE-TEX fabric.
Careful design allows for minimal seam allowances that reduce unneeded material and minimize wear and chafing. Key wear areas are reinforced for extended durability.
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX two-layer construction
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight 1/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Three layer GORE-TEX reinforced instep patches