Lightweight, versatile down jacket delivers exceptional warmth for its weight.
Worn as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions, the Cerium LT Jacket delivers exceptional warmth for little weight. Premium 850 fill down is resilient, lofty and warm. The Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and sewn-through construction is used to further reduce weight and increase packability.
Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most. High warmth-to-weight ratio.
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated StormHood™
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down