Arcteryx Nuclei AR Jacket
- Calculated at Checkout
Weather protection and warmth in a jacket for cold, wet belays and bivies.
The Nuclei AR combines protection and insulation in a jacket built for cold, wet belays and bivies. Coreloft™ 100 insulation is warm and resilient, and the fully seam taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell is windproof, water resistant, and highly breathable. Quilted on the inside, the insulation conforms to the body for maximum efficiency, and articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom. The helmet-compatible insulated StormHood™ provides full-coverage protection while minimally impacting vision.
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Highly water resistant
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Insulated hood
- Externally accessed hood drawcords
- Laminated visor protects from snow and dripping water
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Stuff sack can be clipped to a harness
- N20mr GORE® THERMIUM™
- N20mr-x WINDSTOPPER®
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.