The Axina Knicker adds a layer of air permeable insulation under ski bibs or shell pants. The Axina’s combination of Coreloft™ Continuous insulation, Permeair™ nylon lining and the Fortius™ Air 40 outer allows air to move freely through the knicker to preserve a dry, comfortable microclimate within your layering system. The low profile design layers easily without adding bulk, the knicker length fits comfortably above boots, and articulated patterning provides freedom of movement.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Permair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a DAO™ finish
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²) insulation
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.