Wherever your adventure takes you, a long-sleeve is the ideal companion for comfort and warmth, from cold morning rides on the trail or layering up for a mid-winter run. Crafted from Nuyarn® merino wool, our long-sleeve baselayers are designed to wick away moisture, stay fresh and last season after season thanks to the innovative weave of the fabric. Pair with our merino wool leggings to benefit from the full ARTILECT baselayer system.
Our most technical baselayer in the A/SYS-1 range, the Darkhorse collection sits comfortably in the “Warmer” category meaning you can wear for a multitude of activities from skiing to hiking. The 185 GSM Nuyarn® fabric is faster drying and offers more loft for a cosy feel. This collection is named after the world-famous Dark Horse bar in Boulder, home to the best burgers and wings in Colorado, our go-to after a long day in the mountains.
- Superior bluesign® approved 185GSM Nuyarn merino fabric technology offers extra loft for an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, 5x faster drying, and remarkable longterm durability
- Superfine 18 micron non-mulsed Australian merino Wool for maximum softness and wearability
- Incredible stretch and recovery
- Slim Tech Fit for maximum movement
- Engineered seam and eyelet placements for increased mobility and breathability
- No-chafe flatlock seams
- Gusseted Underarm
- Hang-Dry Loop