Sometimes a hat just won’t do, our Balaclavas are designed to keep you completely protected from the elements, blocking the wind from hitting your neck and face whilst out in the mountains. Crafted from Nuyarn® merino wool, our Balaclavas are moisture wicking, naturally odour resistant and quick drying meaning no wet kit for the next days adventures.
Our most technical baselayer in the A/SYS-1 range, the Darkhorse collection sits comfortably in the “Warmer” category meaning you can wear for a multitude of activities from skiing to hiking. The 185 GSM Nuyarn® fabric is faster drying and offers more loft for a cosy feel. This collection is named after the world-famous Dark Horse bar in Boulder, home to the best burgers and wings in Colorado, our go-to after a long day in the mountains.
- Superior bluesign® approved 185GSM Nuyarn merino fabric technology offers extra loft for an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, 5x faster drying, and remarkable longterm durability
- Superfine 18 micron non-mulsed Australian merino Wool for maximum softness and wearability
- Helmet-friendly design, for the ultimate additional warmth without weight
- Engineered seam and eyelet placements for
- increased breathability
- Low-profile flatlock seams