Designed for those cold mornings and frosty chairlifts, our Merino Wool Leggings keep you warm without adding bulk. Nuyarn® merino wool is naturally moisture wicking, odour-resistant and built to last, we achieve this with the pioneering weave of the fabric that is 50% more durable than traditional wool. Available in full length and ¾ length so you can tailor to your needs, pair with a merino top for complete comfort and warmth.
Our most technical baselayer in the A/SYS-1 range, the Darkhorse collection sits comfortably in the “Warmer” category meaning you can wear for a multitude of activities from skiing to hiking. The 185 GSM Nuyarn® fabric is faster drying and offers more loft for a cosy feel. This collection is named after the world-famous Dark Horse bar in Boulder, home to the best burgers and wings in Colorado, our go-to after a long day in the mountains.
- Superior bluesign® approved 185GSM Nuyarn merino fabric technology offers extra loft for an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, 5x faster drying, and remarkable longterm durability
- Superfine 18 micron non-mulsed Australian merino Wool for maximum softness and wearability
- Incredible stretch and recovery
- Slim Tech Fit for maximum movement
- Engineered seam and eyelet placements for increased mobility and breathability
- No-chafe flatlock seams
- Gusseted Crotch
- Hang-Dry Loop
- Operable Fly