Wherever your adventure takes you, a long-sleeve is the ideal companion for comfort and warmth, from cold morning rides on the trail or layering up for a mid-winter run. Crafted from Nuyarn® merino wool, our long-sleeve baselayers are designed to wick away moisture, stay fresh and last season after season thanks to the innovative weave of the fabric. Pair with our merino wool leggings to benefit from the full ARTILECT baselayer system.
Lightweight for those higher output activities, the Goldhill collection features 125 GSM Nuyarn® for maximum movement with incredible moisture management for comfort all day long. This collection gets its name from Gold Hill, a small ex-gold mining town in Colorado which when visited takes you back hundreds of years to the gold rush era.
- Superior bluesign® approved 125GSM Nuyarn merino fabric technology offers extra loft for an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, 5x faster drying, and remarkable longterm durability
- Superfine 18 micron non-mulsed Australian merino Wool for maximum softness and wearability
- Incredible stretch and recovery
- Slim Tech Fit for maximum movement
- Engineered seam and eyelet placements for increased mobility and breathability
- No-chafe flatlock seams
- Gusseted Underarms
- Machine Washable
- Hang-Dry Loop